Saturday, December 31, 2011

Tree People?

Well, I am traveling back to Tennessee today so, it is now time for something completely different. We can consider it something like a New Years Eve outfit for the blog. Here is a very old drawing in charcoal that I did in college for one of my drawing classes, maybe in 2005?


I can't tell you where I got the idea. I think I just started drawing it one day. It's one of those things that can mean whatever you want it to mean, but I was probably thinking about sitting outside under the trees, thinking about how they are alive, and well, honestly, about how they too could think and feel, but we could never know or prove it. Although there have been studies... anyway, there it is. Hope it's not too crazy for anyone reading. Tomorrow, back to normal.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I remember this! And I am glad you gave a scribble of what you may have been thinking when you made it. I like it and I want to read these studies!!!