Sunday, March 25, 2012

One of the First Veggies

Today I spent some time finding old drawings and paintings in preparation for our travels. This way I can still post something on days when I don't manage to actually make art. So, since today was actually one of those days, here is possibly the first drawing I ever did for Southern Exposure:
If my memory is correct, I think someone from SESE had asked me to just draw a general bush bean as an example of what my illustrations would look like, and this is what I came up with. I guess not too much has changed since then except that things have gotten more elaborate and my medium is different. It's neat to think back to when I asked if they needed someone to draw for them and if that person could be me. I don't think I realized then, or that anyone did, that it would turn into a huge on-going project for years.

No comments: