Saturday, March 3, 2012

spinach outline, garden building

I spent a tiny bit of time starting a Bloomsdale Spinach illustration for SESE. Here is that very light outline:
I know it is hard to see even when I darkened it up a whole bunch and that it also looks nothing like spinach right now, but come tomorrow it will look more like the real thing. :)
I also spent time with Juneau beginning to build the raised bed for the garden. Yay! After quite a bit of delay due to not having the right tools and materials we are finally getting there!
You can imagine this being longer and having that inside filled with soil growing yummy organic veggies with seeds from Southern Exposure!
In other good news, our compost is getting hot. I stuck my hand in just a little yesterday and it was nice and toasty in there.

No comments: